This ebook is a
set of tutorials covering aspects of PHP programming and using MySQL with PHP to create dynamic web applications. The eBook
is currently available through Amazon Kindle store or may be purchased as a PDF from this site.
The book covers:
- Introduction - Variables, programming techniques and so on
- Forms and PHP - Posting data between forms
- Basic PHP structures - include files and how to use them
- SQL and MySQL - Querying database tables using SQL
- Using PHP and MySQL - Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Further PHP and MySQL - More PHP and MySQL
- Error handling and debugging - Simple methods to find errors
- Cookies and sessions - When and where to use them
- Modifying Records - editing and updating databases with PHP and SQL
- Classes - An introduction to object orientated programming
- File Handling - Reading and writing to text files
- Regular Expressions and Validation - Some validation methods
- SQL Injection - Some methods to overcome this issue
- JQuery - An introduction to JQuery
The book is approximately 350 pages if displayed as an A4 document.
PHP source code for the book
Click to download the source code for the book
Click to download sample chapters
The sample chapters are in PDF format.
Purchase the PDF version using PayPal
Purchase the PDF version using PayPal. The pdf will be available to download immediately after purchase.
You may use a PayPal account or any credit/debit card that can be handled by PayPal. Cost: $14.00 USD
Purchase from US Amazon Store
Click to purchase from US Amazon Store
Purchase form UK Kindle Store
Click to purchase from UK Amazon Store